How to Survive The Longest Winter Ever
We’ve been in quarantine for what feels like forever...
The monotony and isolation can certainly take a toll, so it’s important to take a few steps to bring a bit of stability and joy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Make meals fun - How many times have you had pasta during the pandemic? Take a look at your pantry and try something new. Switching your meals up will provide a new experience and using some of those pantry items may help you discover a new favorite meal.
- Go out, inside - Let your imagination run wild! Turn your living room into a movie theatre or set up a mini-spa in your bathroom. Just because you can’t go out, doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun around the house.
- Get dressed up - “Look good, feel good” has some truth to it. Get up, take a shower. Put on your favorite shirt or maybe try that new eyeshadow. Get dressed up and feel confident all for yourself.
- Treat Yo Self - Even if it’s something simple, indulge in something you enjoy. Maybe it’s buying yourself a new pair of shoes or eating that second (or third, or fourth) piece of chocolate before bed. You are special and deserve a treat for surviving this!
- Focus on the future - With vaccines rolling out, the light is finally at the end of the tunnel. Keep your eye on the prize and remember, all of this will be a memory some day.